1. Did you go out for New Years?
I went to Sammy's!
2. Who kissed you at midnight?
I don't quite exactly remember midnight.
3. Does it snow where you live?
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
I really love it!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
1. Who was your Valentine?
I didn't really have one.
2. When you were little, did you buy Valentines for your whole class?
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Meh. I don't really mind, but my mom always tells me anyway.
1. Are you Irish?
2. Do you wear green on St. Patrick's day?
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?:
Uh, some notable moments: Began drinking at like 9am, drank in class, took shots after class, passed out around noon and was woken to go to the dining hall, did car bombs. Basically I drank a lot.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Yeah I guess.
1. Do you like the rain?
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
4. Do you celebrate 4-20?
Not so much.
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
2. Do you like the spring?
3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
bring May flowers.
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
1. What day was the best in June?:
I can't remember what happened over the summer.
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?
I have no idea.
3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
Isn't Flag Day in June?
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
Went back to school.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06
Lots of them!
3. Did you get a sunburn?
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?
1. Do you attend school/college?
2. Who is your favorite teacher?
3. Anything exciting happen this September?
1. What is your favorite halloween costume?
I'm not sure.
2. What's your favorite candy?
3. What did you dress up like this year?
1. Do you love stuffing?
It's not my favorite but I enjoy it.
2. What are you thankful for?
Friends, family, etc.
3. Is your birthday in November?
4. What was your favorite part of November?
All of it.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
2. If not, what would you celebrate?
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
4. What do you want as a gift this year?
5. Do you like cold weather?
Yes! The wind can get a little rough though.