75 New Questions You have Probably Never Been Asked
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Well it was gray, but now it's lost. So... I guess my other favorite hoodie is gray too. Okay, the answer is gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I'm not sure who I kissed last at midnight... but probably yes.
4.Do you plan outfits?
Not ahead of time... unless it's a big deal.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Full, just ate dinner.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I actually remember my dream from last night. My mom was being a bitch about me being a big homo. So I freaked out at her and started yelling at her and I spit at her (but then she gave me the mom-look so I told her I spit near her, not at her) and I almost hit her.
9. Did you meet anybody new today?
10. What are you craving right now?
11. Do you floss?
I always remember about it every once in a while.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Irish Car Bombs.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Earlier his afternoon.
14. Are you emotional?
I guess, sometimes?
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
I'm not entirely sure I know this "taco song" you speak of.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
It depends... ice cream cone or cup? Toppings? Etc...?
18. Do you like your hair?
19. Do you like yourself?
Mostly, I suppose.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yeah, a few. I'd say the biggest celebrity I've ever met was Steven Spielberg in East Hampton when I was younger.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I do, even though I used to be scared of the texture.
22. What are you listening to right now?
23. How many countries have you visited?
2 (including America... though I suppose I'm not "visiting" here)
24. Are your parents strict?
Not like they used to be, mostly because I don't really live here anymore.
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
I think that would be... interesting.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Probably not, I'm a classy girl.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Sparkly? No, I don't think I would classify anything as that.
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
No, I don't think so.
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Who sits behind you in your math class?
Oh math class...
32. Have you made a prank phone call?
I did when I was younger.
33. Do you own a gun?
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Yeah, I could.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
36. Brown or white eggs?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Hahaha, I don't think so.
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
Yes I am.
40. Do you have a cell-phone?
42. Do you use chap stick?
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow.
44. Can you use chop sticks?
45. Ever have cream puffs?
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
47. What was the last question you asked?
"Should I pack tonight?"
48. What was the last CD you bought?
"Makers" by Rocky Votolato as a gift for my sister-in-law.
49. Are you a boy or a girl?
I am a lady.
50. What is your bus number for school?
51. Is your hair curly?
52. Last time you cried?
I was watching Ellen this morning and this little boy saved his best friends life. I teared up a little.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
Several times a week.
54. Do looks matter?
Um, I guess so, to an extent.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
56. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not like completely seriously.
57. Favorite time of the year?
58. Favorite color?
Probably a shade of blue.
59. Are you sarcastic?
From time... to time.
60. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I'd like one.
61. The last person you held hands with?
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, unless I've passsssssed out.
63. Where was your default picture taken at?
My back patio.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
No, I guess not really.
65. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah, I think I do.
66. How often do you talk on the phone?
Way more often than I used to.
67. What is your favorite animal?
68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Some books for this semester.
69. Do you have good vision?
Yes I do.
70. Can you hula hoop?
I guess so?
73. Is gone, as are 71 and 72. If I was feeling more creative, I'd make new ones up, but I'm still replenishing the brain cells lost when I made up that survey last month.
72. Do you have a job?
73. Can you handle the truth?
I think so?
74. What are you wearing?
Jeans, argyle socks, Tilly and the Wall t-shirt, sweater.
75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah when I was younger my brother and I got locked out. He made me crawl through the basement window and I got a big bruise on my thigh.
In other news, Boston tomorrow!