Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
50 questions for the people who are a little older....
1. Which bill do you hate paying the most?
I don't pay my bills yet. Not quite a grown up.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be ?
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Jacobs. She really liked Raggedy Ann and Andy.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Not working on a paper, I know that much.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A doctor, for a while.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's blue and the first t-shirt I pulled out of the drawer?
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
11. If you could move anywhere where would it be?
Maybe somewhere on the West coast?
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Hmm, let's reset that to 8:04 instead of 7:04.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I can't wait until this week is over.
14. Do you miss being a child?
From time to time.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Meh, I can't think of anything right now.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Depends what I have to do. If I have lots to do, I'd rather get up early because I'm way more productive earlier in the day. If I have nothing to do, I like staying in bed but only if my lovely girlfriend is there too.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Michelangelo from Ninja Turtles.
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
21. Have you found real love yet?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
I think probably like my 18th birthday. Hahahahaha.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey mostly. Every now and again I'll dig some roast beef. Rare, bitches.
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I don't go there.
26. Beach or lake?
The shore! Yay summer!
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
In some ways, I guess yeah. But sometimes I'm actually a sucker for tradition.
28. Do you want children?
Maybe. I can't really deal with thinking about a responsibility like that right now though. Good thing I'm one of the chosen people and I can't get pregnant.
29. Favorite Guilty pleasure.
I don't want to write it.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Notting Hill. Except people who already know. And anyone who is actually reading this.
31. What's your drink?
Can I say Bud Light without sounding too trashy? Other than that, dirty gin martinis and good beer.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Fuck Texas. If this is not supposed to be sports related... I'll still go Indians (Native Americans).
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Mmm besides the people I see semi-regularly... I don't really care. I wouldn't really mind running into anyone.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
I don't have a car...nor do I listen to the radio generally.
36.Norm or Cliff?
I don't remember which was which.
37. Grey's or 'The Office?
I think The Office is a better show. 30 Rock is even better! <3 Tina Fey.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
Not across from me... kind of like behind me though.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Tina Fey, haha
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read?
I'm in the middle of reading Tom Robbins' Still Life with Woodpecker. Have been reading it for a while. I wish I had more time to read.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
No where that wasn't a bathroom I don't think?
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
All of it! San Fran.
48. Do you go to church?
Only when my mom makes us go for holidays.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
I don't have a career yet. So I'd like one.
50. How old are you?